Different Fabrics Leggings are Made Of
For a long time, society has regarded leggings as untidy and messy or just something that you slip on when you're roaming around in the comfort of your home instead of putting on hard denims.
Leggings have developed from something untidy to a restricted item just for gymming or yoga activities because they are too revealing and "not appropriate" for public wear.
This world wide stereotype is slowly beginning to change, as we know Leggings Are Pants, as we see fashion icons such as The Kardashians, Gigi Hadid, Jennifer Lopez and more strolling around in a comfortable pair of leggings as if they were one of us, or us one of them.
Leggings are available in a variety of fabrics and have different features to suit your desired texture, size, color, etc... We'll discuss some of the popular fabrics used to make leggings with.
1. Spandex - one of the most common fabrics used for the making of leggings because of its ability to stretch but also hugs the body like a glove
2. Nylon - They are lightweight, wrinkle-free yet remarkably durable ensuring long lasting leggings.
3. Nylon-Spandex - One leggings with the best of both worlds. While having the elasticity feature of Spandex, it has the light weight, wrinkle-free feature of Nylon.
4. Polyester - Is a hydrophobic fabric which means they are able to resist water penetration, meaning they are moisture-wicking which makes it less sticky if you sweat a lot.
5. Wool - Less popular because they abit price but are specifically designed for places that are constantly cold.
Lastly, but definitely not least.
6. Cotton - They feel soft against your skin and are generally comfortable to wear but are not very stretchy, so they will lose shape over time. These leggings are more common when making maternity leggings. Legging manufacturers therefore add fibres of Spandex to increase the elasticity. They also are not moisture-wicking so they do not breathe well.
So there you have it, a summarized yet detailed explanation of a couple of our sexxy leggings.
Go check out our website